domingo, 12 de noviembre de 2017

Sandra´s daily routine


In this, my second post, I will tell you about my daily routine.  I live with my husband and my two kids, Emmanuel 8 years old, and  Sarah 1 year old.

On weekdays, I get up at 6:00 am, and then I prepare the breakfast and the lunch for my family. At 7:00 I take breakfast with my family. I go by bus to work. I start to work at 9:00 am until 7:00 pm. At 1:00 pm I take lunch. At night, I go to my house and take dinner at 8:00 pm. I accompany my son to sleep at 8:30 pm, and then we bath Sarah. At 9:00 pm the kids are sleeping, and I prepare some things for the next day. I study at 9:30 pm, and I go to bed at 11:00. Some times, when I have many work to do, I go to bed at 12:00 pm.

On Saturday, my husband takes Emmanuel to him arts class, and I stay with Sarah. Often, when she is sleeping, I can study one or two hours. We pick up Emmanuel at 1:00 pm and usually we go to have lunch in the mall. On Sundays we go to the park or to visit family.

Well, that is all. Happy day!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario